SDA President Bakir Izetbegovic said that his meeting with Fahrudin Radoncic, Dragan Covic will take place when Covic decides to call it.
- Last time, unfortunately, I failed so I hope the next time it will be more successful. So it is up to him, Izetbegovic said.
Asked if he is still angry with Covic, Izetbegovic replied: 'In politics, there's no room for anger.'
- In politics, there are only rational and irrational, emotional decisions. I believe that the emotional ones are of no use to anyone. We want to rationally go further. Without a good relationship between Bosniak and Croat representatives, there will be no progress in this country, Izetbegovic underlined.
Speaking of Coordination Mechanism that was agreed upon with Milorad Dodik on 31 July in East Sarajevo, Izetbegovic said that for him it was a 'done deal'.
- The issue of Coordination Mechanism has been solved. It has been agreed that Federation and cantons will represent Federation BiH. Should someone care for details, we will add names of the cantons to that. If the formal request needs to be dealt with any further, let it be so.
The Council of Ministers BiH should adopt the coordination mechanism at the session scheduled for 17-18 August. Izetbegovic said that he didn't know if he would get to meet with Covic prior to that.
- I haven't spoken with him for some 10 days. It's up to him. I should like to believe my own eyes and messages that we have exchanged, yet I will believe Mr Covic that it was a misunderstanding.
Izetbegovic openly responded to a question about initiative to forbid Presidency members to serve as high ranking officials in their mother parties.
- That is not a bad idea, that would be good. We all have to adhere to the Constitution, that is to represent all the citizens in a way that our nationality or political party we belong to are not obvious, Izetbegovic said.
Web stranicu novinske agencije Patria možete pratiti i putem aplikacije za Android